They ( ) such a beautiful sunset before that day.
① have never seen ② see ③ had never seen
- When we met, they ( ) their travel plans.
① were discussing ② are discussing ③ have discussed
- She ( ) to Europe twice before she turned 30.
① had traveled ② travels ③ has traveled
- I ( ) my homework before dinner.
① have already finished ② had already finished ③ already finished
- He ( ) in New York for five years before moving to Tokyo.
① lives ② have lived ③ had lived
- When I saw her, she ( ) a book.
① was reading ② is reading ③ has read
|They had never seen such a beautiful sunset before that day.||その日まで彼らはこんなに美しい夕日を見たことがありませんでした。|
|When we met, they were discussing their travel plans.||私たちが出会ったとき、彼らは旅行計画について話していました。|
|She had traveled to Europe twice before she turned 30.||30歳になる前に2回ヨーロッパに旅行したことがありました。|
|I had already finished my homework before dinner.||夕食前にはもう宿題を終えていました。|
|He had lived in New York for five years before moving to Tokyo.||東京に引っ越す前に5年間ニューヨークに住んでいました。|
|When I saw her, she was reading a book.||彼女を見たとき、彼女は本を読んでいました。|
- When they arrived, we ( ) dinner.
① were having ② have had ③ are having
- When he ( ), I was watching a movie.
① calls ② is calling ③ called
- He ( ) every morning for exercise.
① runs ② is running ③ has run
- She often ( ) at local events.
① sing ② sings ③ is singing
- We ( ) dinner together as a family every night.
① have eaten ② are eating ③ eat
- I usually ( ) in my journal before going to bed.
① write ② was writing ③ have written
|When they arrived, we were having dinner.||彼らが到着したとき、私たちは夕食をしていました。|
|When he called, I was watching a movie.||彼が電話をかけたとき、私は映画を観ていました。|
|He runs every morning for exercise.||彼は運動のために毎朝走っています。|
|She often sings at local events.||彼女はよく地元のイベントで歌っています。|
|We eat dinner together as a family every night.||私たちは毎晩家族で一緒に夕食を食べます。|
|I usually write in my journal before going to bed.||寝る前に私は日記を書きます。|